AKADEMIA POLIGRAFII – platform Regulations
§ 1 General information
- The sole owner and Administator of the Platform with materials related to the Akademia Poligrafii project is Intrograf Lublin S.A. based in Vetterów 22, 20-277 Lublin, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court in Lublin with its registered office in Świdnik, 6th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under NCR no: 0000298405, Tax ID 712-23-21-973, REGON 430888857.
- The Rules of Procedure define the terms and conditions of using the materials available on the website www.intrograf.com.pl, provided within the framework of the free use of the platform.
- Registering on the website www.intrograf.com.pl is equivalent to:
- getting acquainted with these Regulations, agreeing to its application with the obligation to apply it while using the Platform by the User;
- agreeing by the User to the storage and processing of their personal data by the Administrator of the platform, in compliance with the provisions of the law on personal data protection of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws no. 133, item 883), which guarantees the right to inspect, correct and delete your own data. Provided personal data will be processed only for the purpose of implementing the concluded contract and will not be transferred or sold to other entities and used in a manner contrary to the law. The user is responsible for providing false personal data.
- The user agrees to receive electronically transmitted information and advertising materials.
- Whenever these Rules of Procedures refer to the User, it means a person registered and approved by the Administrator.
- Whenever these Rules of Procedure refer to the Platform, it means a virtual platform available by logging in from the website www.intrograf.com.pl called the Akademia Poligrafii Platform;
§ 2 General principles
- The basic condition for using the Akademia Poligrafii Platform materials is having an active e-mail account. The user should also have access to a computer with the Internet, an installed web browser with the option of saving cookies and additional programs that will be necessary to play the presentation.
- In case of an incompatibility or lack of access to the Platform, the User may contact the Platform administrator by e-mailing: email@example.com for help.
- Access to the materials of the Platform is unlimited in time.
- The User undertakes to provide true data in the forms and in his profile on the Platform.
§ 3 Copyright
- The user is not permitted to copy, share or distribute (including transfer to third parties) any materials downloaded from the Platform, regardless of the form, in particular those materials that constitute the content of training sessions.
- The user obliges to use the materials posted on the Platform in a manner consistent with their intended purpose, and with the provisions of the Rules of Procedure as well as with the law.
§ 4 Responsibility
- Intrograf Lublin S.A. is not responsible for:
- damage caused by the User as a result of improper use of the Platform or inability to use it,
- failures in the operation of the Platform, if they occurred as a result of events that the administrator, with due diligence, was unable to predict or prevent and also in the case of contingencies,
- the use of the Platform that is contrary to the provisions of these Regulations,
- consequences resulting from third parties gaining possession of the User's password.
- loss of data caused by hardware or system failure or other circumstances beyond the control of the administrator,
- damages resulting from failure to deliver messages or delays in sending messages for reasons beyond the control of the administrator.
§ 5 Final remarks
- The materials published on the Platform are subject to the administrator’s copyright. For this reason, it is forbidden to copy, in whole or in part, the materials posted on the Platform. For breaking the ban, the responsible persons are liable under the provisions of generally applicable law.
- The Administrator will make every effort to ensure that the Platform works and can be used by Users for purposes consistent with its intended purpose.
- The Administrator reserves the right to completely or partially disable the Platform for an indefinite period of time in order to modernize or repair the website.
- Any changes to the Akademia Poligrafii Platform, information, descriptions, downloads and changes to these regulations may be made by the Administrator without prior notification to the Users.
- In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code and other regulations in force in Poland shall apply.
- The Administrator reserves the right to change the Regulations. Any changes to the Regulations are valid from the date of their publication on the website www.intrograf.com.pl
§ 6 Information about personal data
- The Administator of the Personal Data is Intrograf Lublin S.A. based in Vetterów 22, 20-277 Lublin, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court in Lublin with its registered office in Świdnik, 6th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under NCR no: 0000298405, Tax ID 712-23-21-973, REGON 430888857. In all matters regarding the protection of personal data, please contact the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The primary purpose for which personal data is processed is the organization, operation and use by users of the Akademia Poligrafii Platform. The basis for the processing of received user data is registration on the website www.intrograf.com.pl, which is equivalent to acceptance of the content of these Rules of Procedure. Personal data will be processed for marketing purposes using telephone or electronic communication. Personal data will be also processed for billing, tax and archiving purposes.In this case, the basis for the processing of personal data will be the provisions of law that require the processing of data for billing and tax purposes. The collected data will also be processed in order to assert the rights and defend the Administrator against claims, and in this case these data will be processed on the basis of the legitimate interest of the Personal Data Administrator. Personal data may be processed for the Administrator's direct marketing purposes, which will then be based on the legitimate interest of the Personal Data Administrator. If there are new purposes for processing, the Data Administrator will inform you about it.
- In the case of concluding and performing a contract (with the content of the Regulations of the Akademia Poligrafii Platform), only the data without which a given contract cannot be performed is collected. Failure to provide the data necessary for the conclusion and performance of the contract will prevent the contract from being concluded or performed. This also applies to data that must be collected due to the legal obligation imposed on the Administrator. If personal data is obtained based on the consent of the data subject, then this consent is completely voluntary. Its absence will result in not taking the actions that were indicated in the request for consent.
- The recipients of the obtained personal data will be:
- authorized employees and associates of the Data Administrator to whom personal data will be disclosed so that they can perform their duties;
- entities to which the processing of personal data will be entrusted in connection with the provision of services to the Administrator (processors), e.g. tax advisors, law firms, advertising agencies, electronic service provider, entity handling surveys;
- other recipients of data - e.g. partners, prize founders, sponsors, banks, courier companies, telecommunications companies, companies from the capital group;
- public authorities, including tax offices, police, law enforcement authorities, in connection with their proceedings.
The period of personal data storage is related to the purposes and grounds for their processing. Personal data resulting from the conclusion of the contract, performance of the service or warranty/guarantee will be processed for the period in which claims related to this contract may arise, i.e. for 6 years + 12 months from the end of the year in which the contract was performed. The period of 6 years indicated above is a possible limitation period for claims arising from the conclusion of the contract. This period has been extended by an additional 12 months in the event of last-minute claims, problems with delivery, and counting from the end of the year is used to determine the single date of data deletion for contracts ending in a given year. Data processed for the purposes of marketing, including direct marketing of products and services, will be processed until an objection is raised regarding such use of data or until consent is withdrawn, no longer than 3 years from the last contact with the Data Administrator. Data processed for billing, tax and archiving purposes will be stored for 6 years from the end of the year in which the use of the Platform ended. If rights have been acquired in connection with the use of the Platform (e.g. copyright or license), then the data will be processed for the entire period in which the Data Administrator is entitled to the acquired right or for the period of using the acquired right. After the indicated periods of time, personal data will be deleted or anonymized.
- In connection with the processing of personal data, everyone whose data is processed has a number of rights:
- the right to request access to your personal data and the right to rectify, delete ("right to be forgotten") or limit processing;
- the right to object to the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes, which results in the cessation of data processing for direct marketing purposes;
- the right to object for reasons related to a particular situation, if personal data is processed on the basis of a legitimate interest. However, personal data will continue to be processed to the extent necessary if there is a legitimate reason on the side of the Data Administrator;
- the right to transfer data processed in connection with the performance of the contract or on the basis of consent to processing;
- if the basis for the processing of personal data is consent, the person who gave consent has the right to withdraw consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent, however, does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of personal data, which was based on consent before its withdrawal.
- A person entitled to the rights mentioned above may perform:
- via e-mail: email@example.com
- by writing to the following address: Intrograf Lublin S.A., ul. Vetterów 22, 20-277 Lublin. When submitting a request for personal data, remember to provide contact details and the preferred form and time of contact. Thanks to this, the person submitting the request will receive a response more efficiently.
- If the explanations and actions regarding personal data turn out to be insufficient or defective, the person concerned may at any time turn to the personal data protection authorities - in Poland it is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- The Administrator of Personal Data will process the following categories of personal data:
- name and surname;
- telephone number;
- e-mail address;
- company name
- In cases unsettled by the Regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code and relevant acts of Polish law shall apply, and with regard to the processing of personal data, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC).